Petobe Inc. is pet supplies and services provider based in Markham ON. Dedicated to deliver delight and healthier life to you and your precious pets.
In order to better assist our clients and help further with our rapid growth, we are seeking a Financial Manager to join our team.
1. Oversees the preparation of financial and management reports that summarize and forecast business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on current and expected operations
2. Works with management on budgeting. Evaluates business opportunities. Identifies and implements cost-saving initiatives
3. Reviews organizational financial status and progress. Interacts with operating management team to provide suggestions and consultation
4. Educates financial team members on financial, accounting and tools to improve financial management decision-making
5. Supervises financial and cost accounting, recording and reporting, leasing and capital accounting to ensure compliance with the guidelines established
6. Identify, monitors, and report capital expenditure incidences, financial implications of project variances and agreements for additional services. Manages internal and external revenue and systems audits
7. Manages preparation of budgets. Reviews budget proposals. Prepares documentation for justification.
8. Selects and hires employees within the department. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, personal development and quality of service. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines
9. Ensures all department communication is streamlined, consistent and aligned to organizational goals
10. Make contribution to enterprise culture building and employee engagement
11. Manage highly sensitive and confidential information on a daily basis
12. Work as a team player in a web-based and traditional work environment
1. Salary is $53/Hour
2. Working hours per week is 35
3. Annual salary is $96,460
4. Permanent Full-Time
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
2. 3 Years of related experience in business or financial occupation
3. Good English writing and speaking
4. Self-motivated and keen to learn new skills
5. Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the organization
6. Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
7. Proficient with Microsoft Office
If you are dedicated, precise and take pride in delivering successful outcomes in this industry, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are pleased to consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Tagged as: financial, management, pet store