Neo Biz Solutions Inc. was founded in 2016 with a single mission: to assist our client to become the most successful, creative and ground-breaking player in the industry they compete. We approach each of our clients with fresh eyes to develop customized, unique strategies and solutions.
We are currently seeking a Full-time Software Tester. This is a great opportunity to apply your testing experience in software development circles.
1. Review software and hardware requirements and prepare testing scenarios
2. Prepare and implement software testing procedures and standards
3. Execute tests on software usability
4. Troubleshoot problems associated with software usability
5. Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
6. Analyze test results on database impacts, error or bugs, and usability
7. Provide support, advice, and training to users of the software
8. Prepare reports of the software testing and report to team leader
9. Participate in software design and provide ideas on requirements and potential problems solutions
10. Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
· 2 years of work experience as a Software Tester or similar role
· College diploma or university degree in computer science is required
· Experience with standard software testing tools like Test Rail, Jira, is preferred
· Up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Good time management skills
· Results-driven and good communication skills
· Excellent analytical, problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Permanent Full-Time position
· 30 hours per week
· Group benefits
· Unit 5J – 20 18th Street, Brandon, MB, R7A 2V7
If you are dedicated, precise and take pride in delivering successful outcomes in this industry, please send your resume to email@example.com. We are pleased to consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.