Moose Jaw Yard Care (2016) Ltd.
1410 Normandy Dr
Moose Jaw, SK
S6H 7X8, Canada.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School
Positions Available: 1
Description:- At Moose Jaw Yard Care (2016) Ltd, we are looking for a fulltime permanent Landscaping Supervisor. Must be able to work morning, evening and weekend shifts. Experience in Landscaping is necessary. Job Training will be provided. May need to work independently.
· Plan and direct grounds maintenance.
· Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns.
· Organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls,
· Resolve work related problems
· Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies,
· Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with work sites and crew.
· Plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
· Establish relationships with all parties involved in the construction process, providing strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
· Repair and maintain equipment
· Check completed work to ensure compliance with specifications, standards, and contract requirements.
· May provide snow removal services during winter months.
· May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Skills and Abilities:
· Organized, Reliable
· Team Player
· Client focus
· May need to perform repetitive tasks.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
· Work under pressure
· Physically demanding
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
· 3-4 people
All groups are invited to apply for example: Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada. Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given preference.
Apply by email ONLY to: email@example.com
If interested, please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.