Business address: 515 1st Street North Cabri,Saskatchewan S0N 0J0
Operating location: 515 1st Street North Cabri,Sask S0N 0J0
Title of position: Early Childhood Educator (NOC 42202)
Number of Positions: TWO (2)
• Provides a warm, safe and caring environment that is kept orderly, clean and appealing
• Assists in the preparation and follow-through of daily activities
• Responsible for the health, welfare and safety of the children
• Assists with overall supervision of toileting and diapering and related record keeping
• Assists in mealtime and snack time and related record keeping
• Kitchen & cleaning duties as required
• Works with other staff members to form a positive, supportive team atmosphere
• Ensure confidentiality of privileged information
• Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures
• Performs additional program duties as assigned by the Director or Supervisor
• Attends all staff meetings and annual general meeting
• Attends Early Childhood classes as per government requirements
• Attends workshops, conferences and any in-service training as scheduled by the Director
• Interacts continually with the children and encourages their involvement in all activities
Terms of employment: 2 years- permanent
Wage: $14.30 per hour
Language: Ability to read, write & speak English
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Previous experience in child care is required.
• Completion of an early childhood education assistant certificate program or post-secondary courses in early childhood education are an asset but can be obtained while employed
• Resume required.
• Reference available upon request
Kara Dyer, Beyond Borders Immigration Consulting.