GFIT Welless is now seeking a highly skilled and experienced financial personnel to join our financial and accounting team who is expected to play a key role in shaping our financial strategy.
We offer a competitive salary, benefit packages and exciting working environment.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, the Corporate Budgeting and Analysis Manager is a member of the financial and accounting team. This position is mainly responsible for the planning, developing and management of the corporate capital and operating budget process, including internal financial reporting, and the development, implementation, monitoring of the financial planning model, and market research. In carrying out these responsibilities, this position provides strategic foresight and perspective to council and administration on the effective implementation of the corporate financial strategy.
• Lead the development and implementation of the annual corporate budget, working closing with the Director of Finance and the heads of other departments to ensure accuracy and alignment with organizational goals
• Work with Director of Finance to implement and refine of current financial procedures to ensure accuracy of client billing and payroll
• Monitor budget performance, identifying variances and implanting corrective actions as needed
• Conduct comprehensive financial analyses to provide insights into business performance and support strategic decision-making
• Prepare regular reports and presentations for senior management team including CEO, CSO and VP, highlighting key financial metrics and trends
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop accurate and insightful financial forecasts
• Complete project-based budgets and financial analysis to support our future technology investments
• Complete market research on growth areas for the company, assessing the required investment to seek out the opportunities
• Establish internal controls to ensure accurate payment processing
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Director of Finance
The successful candidate will bring to this role the following skills and experience:
• University degree or above in finance, accounting, economics or related fields, a master’s degree or professional certifications is a plus
• At least 5 years of proven experience in corporate budgeting, financial analysis, strategic financing planning and other financial activities
• Strong proficiency in financial modeling, data analysis tools and systems
• Detail-oriented, analytical mindset with a proactive and solution-oriented approach
• Fluent in communication and presentation, with ability to convey complex financial information to the senior management team
• Ability to excise good judgement and work collaboratively to stat and complete tasks
• A high degree of flexibility coupled with an ability to deal with high pressure in a fast-paced working environment
• Familiar with healthcare and fitness industry are preferred
• Previous employment with multinational corporations with global outreaches will be considered as an asset
We thank all applicants for applying for the position but advise that only selected candidates for the next step will be contacted directly.