Chubby Funsters Revelstoke is currently looking for an energetic and qualified individual to join our staff as a Food Service Supervisor.
The duties for this job include:
• Supervise, co-ordinate the exchange of food between staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Coordinate guest seating and table turn over
• Estimate wait times and service times required for meal preparation
• Prepare guest summaries for chef according to requests from customers.
• Establish work schedules and procedures for the hosts and food runners
• Maintain host stand, coffee and server station, dish drop off area and kitchen expo.
• Train staff in bussing duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Requirements for Employment:
Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Must have Residence in Revelstoke for at least 1 year.
Ability to speak English plus at least one other language fluently.