West Coast Resoles is western Canada’s premier climbing shoe repair service. Located in Duncan, BC, we offer the highest standard of craftsmanship using custom lasts, premium materiel, and proven technique. West Coast Resoles is seeking a trained member for our team to keep up with growing demand.
Job Duties: Candidate will perform all aspects of resole process from initial work assessment until final quality control. Will repair, uppers, midsole, rands, sole, and closures. Will perform daily maintenance and care of shop equipment ensuring a safe and tidy work environment.
· 2 years minimum experience
· comprehensive knowledge of modern slip lasted climbing shoe construction and repair
· ability to fit appropriately custom lasts to any climbing shoe on the market;
· be able to repair ten pairs a day with full rand and sole replacement to the highest standard of quality
· ability to work with and maintain machinery involved in the construction and repair of shoes
· Highly organized
· High school diploma
Terms of Employment: Two year position with potential to extend term, full time – 40hrs/week
Wage: 15.50/hr-23.50/hr performance depending
Language of work: English
Benefits Package: WCB covered worksite, no additional benefits.
Location of work: 3749 Riverside RD, Duncan BC.
West Coast Resoles
3749 Riverside Rd, Duncan, BC, V9l 6M9