Trust Travel, established in 2013, is a full-service tourism company located in Richmond, BC. We organize corporate and individual travel plans, creating exciting tour packages and personalized holiday. Services we offer includes air ticket booking, accommodation arrangement, cruise reservation and holiday travel. Our tour programs are designed for customers who valued reliability and flexibility with attractive prices.
We are now looking for an experienced Tour Guide to join our team and become a crucial element in our success.
Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, and Youth are welcome to apply.
Company Name: Trust Travel Service Ltd
Business Address: 2140-8260 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC V6X 3Y2
Title of Position: Tour Guide (NOC 6531)
Position Available: 1
Employment Type: Fulltime, permanent (35-40 hours/week)
Language required: English
Escort individuals and groups on vacation and business trips
· Transport or escort individuals or groups on tours of cities, waterways and industrial and other establishments
Visit and describe points of interest and plan and carry out recreational activities
· Develop and deliver commentary and stories to tourists throughout the tour; provide historical and cultural facts related to the site
· Answer inquiries and provide information
· Resolve possible itinerary, services and accommodation problems
· Attend to accommodations and transportation reservations and other check-in and check-out procedures; ensure that prepared itineraries are met
· Handle admission fees and sell activity tickets and/or souvenir
· Ability to speak a second language is an asset
· Training will be provided
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagged as: tour guide, tourism