The following permanent full-time position is currently available in our advanced repair, overhaul and engine testing facilities located in Airdrie and Calgary, Alberta, Canada:
Senior Gas Turbine Technician (OT eligible)
· Responsible for repair and overhaul of General Electric and/or Siemens AGT (formerly Rolls-Royce Energy) industrial gas turbines, ensuring that this work is carried out in accordance with the applicable original equipment manufacturer (OEM) manuals/contract, TCT specifications and procedures, and standard industry practices.
· Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, geometric dimensioning & tolerance and industrial specifications and standards.
· Strong teamwork, planning, organizational, and analytical and decision-making skills are essential.
· Working knowledge of continual improvement, process excellence and lean principles.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
· Must be proficient in English. Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Candidates must possess a strong comprehensive understanding of Industrial Gas Turbine (IGT) maintenance, repair and overhaul methodology & related processes as they apply to General Electric (LM6000 and LM2500) and/or Siemens AGT (RB211 and Avon) aero derivative industrial gas turbines.
Preferred candidates must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in a similar technical role, supplemented with a minimum of three (3) years of direct experience with General Electric and/or Siemens gas turbines and completion of a college diploma in a related discipline.
TCT offers competitive wages ($30 – $35 per hour), bonus program, comprehensive benefits and retirement savings package. TCT will also provide Canadian immigration and relocation support.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by submitting their cover letter and resume to:
The Human Resources Department
For more information about TCT and detailed job descriptions of our available positions please visit our website: www.tcturbines.com