· Location: Grande Prairie, AB
· Salary: $16.00 / hour
· Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
· Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
· Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time, 33 to 40 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Ability to Supervise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods
Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Team player
Train staff in job duties,
sanitation and safety procedures,
Hire food service staff,
Address customers’ complaints or concerns
Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
Ensure food service and quality control.
Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
Prepare and submit reports, Prepare food order summaries for chef.
Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres.
Supervise and check assembly of trays.
Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
Establish work schedules.
Food and beverage servers, Food service counter attendants and food preparers, Kitchen and food service helpers
How to apply