Noc D 8612 Landscape Labourer
201-2795 Argentia Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 8G6
Job requirements – Full time 40-44 hours a week
Hourly Rate – $24.25/hour
3 Open Position
• Completion of secondary school
• Minimum 2 years of experience in landscaping
G Class Driver’s License required
• Spread topsoil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs, and trees and perform other duties to assist with the construction of a landscape and related structures.
• Must have background knowledge on proper garden and plant care practices.
• Cut grass, rake, aerate, dethatch, fertilize, and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs, cleaning up beds, sodding, turf management and perform other maintenance duties as directed by supervisor.
• Maintain lawns and grass along roadsides such as pruning, mowing, edging, trimming, fertilizing.
• Operate and maintain power mowers, tractors, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws, snowblowers and other landscape maintenance equipment.
• Spray and dust trees, shrubs, lawns, and gardens, as directed, to control insects and disease.
• Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments.
• In the winter, responsible for removing snow with a hand shovel, from commercial properties: pathways, sidewalks ect.
• In the winter, responsible for spreading sand/salt, as necessary.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
· Fast-paced environment, work under tight timelines, repetitive task and handling of heavy loads.
· Establish safe equipment handling.
· Good personal service skills are essential.
· Applicants need to be in good physical shape; this line of work requires a lot of lifting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, attention to detail, hand eye co-ordination.
· Ability to lift 50lbs independently.
After 3 months.
Apply by email: email@example.com