Want to be part of a dynamic team!
Our Linen Services Division has been providing industry leading cost-effective linen services with a focus on patient care to its member hospitals since 1972.
Servicing our healthcare customers requires highly responsive customer service, and reactive processing capabilities.
Linen Services depends on the ability to execute to high standards and to follow strict infection control guidelines. Our state-of-the-art automated health care laundry facility processes 30 million pounds of linen per year, all the while operating with superior health and safety regulations. Operating on a just-in-time model, our linen services division offers a full range of health care linen processed in accordance with all health care guidelines, including CSA compliant surgical linens, as well as a number of unique and customized product lines.
Currently our Linen Services Division is recruiting for a Maintenance Helper!
As part of the Maintenance Team you will be required to work a seven (7) days work week. Type of shifts can be flexible.
• twelve (12) hour extended tours rotating between 2 shifts
Install/disassemble, assess/troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventative/predictive maintenance on equipment, machinery, devices, and physical plant components.
• Study drawings and specifications to troubleshoot problems with equipment.
• Perform scheduled maintenance.
• Apply all codes to installations, repairs and maintenance.
• Ensure all requirements as specified by the manufacturer of systems are met.
• Make recommendations for improvements to existing equipment and or processes.
• Ensure completion of work orders and projects in a timely and efficient manner.
• Act as a technical resource as required.
• Ensure continuous improvements & root cause analysis initiatives are adhered to
• Provide effective communication with Maintenance and Management teams.
Skilled Maintenance Helper – (Mechanical aptitude)
• Hourly Rate $19.11
• Weekend Premium $0.75
Afternoon Shift Premium $0.45
Night Shift Premium $0.65