Microgreen is a solar energy solution provider based in Richmond Hill, ON, providing integrated clean energy solution for individual family and enterprise customers. The Marketing Vice-President plays a critical role in increasing profitability and brand awareness. This role will lead the strategic direction of the Marketing department in our organization.
1. Sets objectives for company’s performance and manage the allocation of the company’s marketing budget
2. Prepares and implements standard operating procedures, determines and implements operating improvements
3. Ensures completion of all day-to-day administrative and marketing tasks
4. Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
5. Creating and overseeing annual marketing plan to increase brand awareness
6. Formulate marketing department policies and procedures. Also manage the marketing department with marketing managers and subordinates
7. Help managers to set departmental and team budgets, as well as pull data related to expenses and marketing effectiveness and present it in detailed reports to other board members and company chiefs
8. Representing the company and developing strategic media relationships, overseeing efforts in public relations and drafting press releases
9. Oversee all operational aspects of the facility in order to manage and improve the flow of goods in and out of the warehouse
10. Manage confidential information in regards to employees, clients, etc.
11. Develop strategies to improve sales opportunities and increase profitability
12. Hiring, training, objectives setting and performance monitoring of department’s staff
13. Develop and maintains a work environment that encourages cooperation and reduce conflicts
14. Ensure all inquiries and complaints are handled promptly
1. A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance or communication engineer is required.
2. 5 years of experience in middle management or higher position is required.
3. 2 years of experience with business development or marketing is required.
4. Strong knowledge of telecommunication or IoT industry is preferred, training will be provided.
5. Strong English writing and speaking skills
6. Excellent communication skills and customer relationship management skills
If you are dedicated, precise and take pride in delivering successful outcomes in this industry, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are pleased to consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.