Company operating name: Lynch Property Services Inc.
Business address: 446 Maxwell Crescent, Regina, SK, S4N 5L7
Operating in: Regina, Saskatchewan
Title of position: Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers (8612)
Number of Positions: Seven (7)
• Job Tasks: landscape construction duties such as installing topsoil, sod, rock, paving stone walkways and patios, retaining walls, Irrigation systems, trees, shrubs etc.
• Landscape maintenance duties such as lawn mowing and trimming, shrub and tree pruning, watering, aerating, power raking, fertilizing, weed control, sprinkler repair etc.
• Winter duties would include snow shoveling, spreading ice melter and sand, operating snowblowers, and other landscape maintenance equipment
Terms of employment: Full Time. 12 months. Varied work schedule. minimum 30 hours per week. Full time shifts are typically 8-hour shifts but can vary and are usually between the hours of 5:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Wage: $19.00/hr. Overtime paid above 40 hours per week at a rate of $ 28.50.
Benefits: Health and dental benefits available after probationary period.
Work location information: 446 Maxwell Crescent, Regina, (office) Urban area, throughout the City of Regina.
Work conditions: Fast paced environment, outside through all weather (Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring), working under pressure, repetitive tasks, overtime may be required
Education: Completion of some secondary school education is required
Language: Ability to speak, read and write basic English
• Previous experience is an asset, but not required
• no criminal record
• clean drivers abstract
• responsible, self motivated
• physically fit
• ability to work the occasional weekend
• ability to work efficiently independently and in a group setting