We are operating a restaurant in the heart of Calgary’s timeless market at Crossroads serving traditional Korean & Japanese fusion fare.
Since 2012, we have been crafting our fresh sushi along with distinct savory flavours unique to Korea. Our signature dishes such as Bibimbap and specialty rolls feed and nourish your soul. We pride ourselves in cooking everything with love and intention to accommodate to the distinct palate preferences of the community we are part of.
We are looking for a full-time permanent cook to join Asahi Sushi.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we thank you for your interest, only those qualified and selected for interview will be contacted.
Visible Minorities, Newcomers to Canada, and Seniors are welcome and encourage to apply. Applicants must be (or will be) legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for employment.
Business Location: Calgary, Alberta (1 Vacancy)
Condition/Duration: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: $19.00/hours for 30-35 hours/week
Experience: 1 Year or More as a Korean or Japanese Cook
• Prepare and cook all Asahi Sushi dishes such as Bibimbap, Japchae, Kimchi, Sushi, Roll, Tempura, Grilled dishes, etc.,
• Adjust the dish according to customers’ dietaries/ specifications,
• Ensure the quality of the dish, ingredients, and equipment,
• Inspect, clean, and sanitize the working areas of kitchen before and after operation,
• Participate and communicate with the restaurant staff and management regarding improving recipes,
• Follow the health and safety regulation and protocols of Asahi Sushi or Government Authorities.