DELIVERY DRIVERS SUPERVISOR
KAL TRADING INC. O/A KAL POLYMERS
We are leading North American reprocessor, compounder and distributor of plastic raw material located in Mississauga, Canada since 1992. At Kal- Polymers our Mission is to reduce the volume of plastic parts currently landfilled by processing it into a quality reusable product through a combination of material understanding and the use of state-of-the-art technology.
We strive in working together to create a more sustainable environment. We are an authorized distributor for Sabic Innovative Plastics, North America.
Job Position: Delivery Drivers Supervisor
Location: 3440 Wolfedale Road, Mississauga, ON L5C 1W4
Position Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Number of Positions: 1
Compensation: $25.50 per hour
Hours: Minimum 35 to Maximum 40 hours per week.
Start Date: ASAP
Qualifications and Skills Required:
· Completion of Secondary School is required.
· Prior experience as driver is an asset.
· Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instruction.
· Ability to supervise and schedule staff.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skill is a must.
· Ability to display strong supervisory skills and capability to motivate and lead staff.
· Customer service experience.
· Reliable and able to work in fast-paced environment.
· Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office- Excel, Word, Outlook is a requirement.
Job Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
· Supervise and prepare schedules for drivers and assign delivery and pick-up routes along with documentation and logs.
· Co-ordinate and maintain log of operators and transport vehicles.
· Co-ordinate with other departments and establish work schedules to maximize efficiency.
· Responsible for ground transportation operations, report directly to logistic and transportation manager.
· Assist logistics and transportation manager with day-to-day operations.
· Manage and maintain inventory of office and delivery supplies, along materials required by drivers to complete their routes and pick-ups and deliveries.
· Hire and Train staff. Train drivers about safety procedures and job duties as per company’s policies and procedures.
· Dispatch drivers and monitor their locations, delivery timings, turnaround time and daily hours.
· Prepare department reports, production reports, performance reports, log reports, department budget and monitor daily expenditure.
· Recommend and implement measures to improve performance and resolve work related problems.
· Responsible to communicate and co-ordinate work activities and memos with all departments.
Interested applicants kindly mention “Application for Delivery Drivers Supervisor Position” as subject line and please email your resumes to email@example.com .
We respect diversity and believe in equal employment opportunity. We thank all applicants applying for this position. However, only qualified applicants would be contacted.