At HomeLife Golconda Realty Inc., Brokerage* we uphold an ongoing commitment to providing an elevated level or personal service. Our clients come first, and as a result, they are able to achieve more than they ever dreamed with their real estate investment.
1. Provision for overall management, business leadership, development, and supervision within the assigned area of responsibility
2. Plans and directs the day-to-day operation of the company
3. Achieving sales growth and profitability of all areas in division
4. Formulate organizational structure and management system in order to institutionalize and standardize the company’s internal management
5. Responsible for functional departments (Marketing, HR, Finance, Sales, etc.) establishments and selecting senior staff positions
6. Establish targets for Managers and evaluate their performance
7. Formulate policies and organizational structure for different departments
8. Represent the company in any negotiations matters
9. Manage confidential information in regards to employees and clients
10. Develop strategies to improve services and increase profitability
11. Hiring, training, objectives setting and performance monitoring of staffs
12. Gives appropriate feedback and recognition to subordinates
13. Develop and maintains a work environment that encourages cooperation and reduce conflicts, ensuring a healthy working environment
14. Maintaining awareness of competitors, expansion opportunities, clients and market
15. Coordinate and participate in events, including but not limited to real estates launch events, information sessions, etc.
· Salary is $57/Hour
· Working hours per week is 30
· Annual salary is $88,920
· Permanent Full-Time
· Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business, finance or related area is required
· 5+ Years in management and/or business operations experience is required
· Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the organization
· Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
· Good English verbal and writing
How to apply
If you are dedicated, precise and take pride in delivering successful outcomes in this industry, please send you resume to email@example.com. We are pleased to consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.