Home Support Worker (NOC: 4412)
Required an experienced Home Support Worker (NOC: 4412) at Employer’s residence in Mississauga, Ontario.
As a, Home Support Worker (NOC: 4412) you will perform some or all of the following duties:
· Provide care and companionship for elderly during periods of incapacitation, convalescence or family disruption
· May perform routine health-related duties such as take patients’ blood pressure, temperature and pulse, and assisting in the medication is taken on time and as per doctor’s instructions.
· Oversee bedside and personal such as, dressing, bathing, helping with personal hygiene and dressing and other such daily grooming activities.Plan, prepare and serve meal, feed or assist in feeding of patients and take care of special diet needs.
· Weigh, lift, turn, and position patients
· Supervise patients’ exercise routines, set up and provide leisure activities for patients and perform other duties related to patient care and comfort
· Transport patients from wheelchair or stretcher to bed
· Make beds and maintain patients’ rooms
· Does routine responsibilities such as laundry, keeping the surroundings neat and clean including making beds.
· Perform housekeeping and other home management duties under general direction of employer
Some secondary school education is usually required.
Home management experience may be required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CAD $ 16.50/hour
Location: 6051 Tills down Dr., Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 4M4
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com