Retail Store Supervisor (NOC 6211)
HANOVER, ON, Canada
Royal Dutch Shell plc, commonly known as Shell, is a British-Dutch oil and gas company. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues (and the largest based in Europe). Shell was first in the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies.
We are looking for enthusiastic & passionate individual for Retail Store Supervisor position with effective interpersonal skills, flexibility, charm, and interest in Retail business at our very busy location.
Description Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent (Day, Weekend)
Business Type: Gas Station
Business Operating Name: SHELL CANADA
Job Locations: 13553 Bruce County Rd 10, Hanover, ON N4N 3B9
Number of Position: 2
• Graduate degree in Commerce, business administration or accounting
• Previous experience in retail business
• Experience in client services and supervision
• Experience in inventory control and dealing with vendors
• Must have excellent computer proficiency, MS office, emails and internet
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Able to work in Day and weekends in fast paced environment
• Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
• Highly effective teamwork skills
• Attention to detail in all areas of work
• Managing gas station and retail store operations by co-ordinating, scheduling and assigning duties to employees
• Managing the customer service functions, including cash, cashiers and merchandising
• Order inventory of retail groceries and negotiating volume price breaks, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt
• Coordinate with Shell Canada supply unit for inventory of Gas and Diesel
• Hire, train and supervise all employees
• Ensuring availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories
• Check incoming food for quality and quantity of products, ensure timely put away
• Maintain storage, security, and rotation of food as per HACCP regulations
• Record shortages and reject damaged goods
• Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
• Maintaining the stability and reputation of the store by complying standards
• Ensure cashier/merchandising staff comply with all guidelines
• Ensure standards of housekeeping and image are maintained
• Resolve customer complaints
COMPENSATION: wage $15.25 per hour and free parking.
START DATE: ASAP
WORK HOURS: Minimum 35 to 40 hour per week, day shift and weekends may require.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume to with subject line “Retail Store Supervisor” -email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell Canada, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.