2513038 Ontario Inc., o/a Paramount Lebanese Kitchen is a new quick-serve concept that came from the growing demand for Paramount Fine Foods in non-traditional environments. As of 2016, we have opened up Paramount Lebanese Kitchen’s in non-traditional environments such as shopping malls, hospitals, colleges and universities. We provide a customized menu, based on the varying wants and needs of the demographic each environment presents. Since its conception, the Paramount Lebanese Kitchen has proven to be a huge success, as the demand for it continues to grow on both a national and international level.
Paramount Lebanese Kitchen takes the best of Middle Eastern food culture and delivers it in a new, contemporary quick-serve counter concept. Modern and traditional designs meet through modern décor that is inspired by traditional Lebanon. From outside the restaurant the customer is beckoned in by the contemporary patterning and textures, and the elegance of the materials and finishes. The savoury smells of Middle Eastern dishes emanate from the space, enticing guests with their sumptuous aroma. We showcase the fare, bringing the theatre of the kitchen from the back of house to the front, in a modern expression of Middle Eastern cuisine that is as fresh as it is authentic.
At this time, we are looking to hire a professional General Restaurant Manager on a full-time, permanent position to assist the restaurant.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performances
· Predicting sales, managing budget, labour and food costs
· Negotiating arrangements with suppliers for the food or other related suppliers
· Controlling the inventory, monitoring the revenues and modifying procedures and/or prices
· Keeping all records of spending and sales and reporting to the regional manager
· Resolving customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed at all times
· Handling all administrative paperwork
· Handling staff recruitment, training, and compliance
· Completion of a college program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management
· At least 1 year of experience as Restaurant Manager – experience must be from the last 3 years
· Excellent understanding of Middle Eastern cuisine
· Excellent English communication Skills
Compensation and Conditions:
• $20.19 per hour for minimum of 40 hours per work week,
• Overtime pay of $30.29 will apply after 44 hours of work per week,
• Permanent, full-time position,
• Location of work: C230-181 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2T3
How to apply:
Please reply to this posting with your resume along with a list of references.