Food Service Supervisor
2174683 ONTARIO INC O/A SUBWAY RESTAURANT
9661 Jane Street, Unit 10, Maple ON L6A 3X5
SUBWAY has become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. 2174683 ONTARIO INC O/A Subway Restaurants are serving delicious, made-to-order sandwiches in different locations in Greater Toronto Area.
We are looking experienced candidate to fill permanent, full-time positions of Multi Unit Food Service Supervisor/Baker to manage restaurant operations and supervise our staff at our 18 locations in Greater Toronto Area.
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Business Type: Food and Restaurant
Job Location: 9661 Jane Street, Unit 10, Maple ON L6A 3X5
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
Number of positions: 1
Qualifications & skills required:
• Minimum one year of supervisory experience in a volume food preparation environment
• Minimum one year of experience in front of house and customer service
• Successful completion of secondary education.
• Ability to supervise food staff.
• May require lifting and arranging supply boxes of weight 25 lbs
• Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
• Must be available on weekends and may need to manage store till late evenings in busy seasons
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare sandwiches and serve food and beverages
• Provides leadership to staff in the geographic area to ensure compliance with standards as set in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual and applicable government regulations
• Resolve customer complaints in a timely and mutually beneficial manner
• Build and retain a high performing team that can deliver the results to meet performance goals as per Subway standards
• Train employees on customer service expectations
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and balance the schedule hours in all locations
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Check stock items on regular basis and maintain inventory, order the inventory items, check for the quality and packaging of items
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
• Recruit and Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensure that sandwiches and services meet food quality control standards
• Make arrangements to garbage/recycle expired items
• Manage Catering orders and delivery
• Monitor ovens, refrigerators and other cooking equipment and repair/replace as required
Compensation: wage $26.10 per hour, mileage will be paid, free parking and 50% off on meals.
Start date: ASAP
Work hours: Minimum 35 Per week and flexible schedule for some weekends and evenings
Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Food Service Supervisor”.
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.